Teamwork driven recent CS graduate. Looking for a role where I can build products that help people, and make friends along the way. I take a first-principles-first approach to my work and build on what I've learned.
Embedded Linux Software Engineer
Nov. 2022 - Present
- Squashed countless bugs as production deadlines loomed, I hired on right during the final stages of product release.
- Maintained internal tooling, both inherited and developed by myself.
- Resuscitated and redesigned a legacy simulator software, used to allow technical documentation teams to interact with and take screenshots of embedded device software. This also became a helpful tool for devs to use instead of a full hardware setup.
- Built Qt-based production line software, used to program PCBs before being installed into product and shipped out
Embedded Linux Intern
Jan. 2022 - Nov. 2022
- Built out internal tooling for remote developers to access on-premises equipment using Python, Flask, and standard UNIX utilities
- Ran hundreds of software tests as part of a growing SQA team. This gave me huge insight as I transitioned into a developer role.
- Worked among a group of hardware technicians and learned the ins outs of the product space from a perspective close to the end user's